We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
If you are the copyright holder, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and you believe that you or your client's intellectual property appears on the website without proper permission, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. Your written notice must include the following information:
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the case of multiple infringement claims.
- A description of the location of the allegedly infringing material, including its specific URL on the website or other information that will enable us to locate the material.
- Contact information by which you can be contacted that includes your name, your address, your telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- A statement of your good faith believe that the use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, their agent, or the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person whom you have authorized to act on your behalf.
All DMCA notifications that do not include the foregoing information will not be responded to or acted upon.
DMCA notifications should be delivered to us through our contact form.
By submitting a claim of copyright infringement, you are initiating a legal process. Please be advised that false claims of infringement may result in legal consequences, such as liability for damages.
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
The website reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all affected persons should check back on a regular basis to keep up to date on any such changes.